Saturday, September 22, 2012

Malaysia Numismatic eggs story

For the past few days, I had been thinking if I will need to share any more story about Malaysia Numismatic scene in here. After I post the story about Museum in Melaka with fake coins, few friends called me and give me more information that show how bad Malaysia Numismatic has become. All the information is related to a person and a group. Which if I share in here will badly affecting both of them because there are video and pictures showing what had they done in the past. However, the story do not related to Melaka Museum. As what my friend has been predicted before I post the museum story, it is a waste of time talking about it. Malaysia Numismatic scene will not be changing anytime soon. Dealer will keep on selling counterfeit coins as original and we don't have anything to protect us.

Malaysia Numismatic

I will not talk about it directly, I will try to explain it to you with an egg story. In Malaysia, they're a group of eggs who are suppose to protect a chickens barn. The chicken barn has been set up in Malaysia for a very long time. Maybe because of the time, they're one old egg who is a bad egg between them. He has been selling many fake chicken feed to any chickens who don't knew about it inside and outside the barn for all this while. All the other eggs knew about it but they're always try their best to protect that old egg because it is the oldest among all the eggs and all the chicken will talk bad about them if they knew. They don't realize (or maybe they keep their eyes & ears closed or maybe eggs don't have eyes & ears?) that almost all old chickens in the barn already knew what really happened. Now, all the young chickens already can smell how bad that one old egg is but since the group still want to keep it, they're still some chickens who will be cheated buying fake chicken feed at a very high price. They will only realize it when they ask some old chickens for their opinion. When they heard the egg name, they straightly share the rotten egg story. For the past few days, I keep on thinking, wasn't it will be easy if the group throw that rotten egg outside, is that a hard thing to do? The group of eggs has been talking about promoting the barn in Malaysia but in their own group, there is one egg who has been giving a bad impression about the barn. I also has been thinking, do they just protect that old egg or protecting all the eggs in the group?

I think this will be the last post I will be talking about Malaysia Numismatic eggs. I meant to change the numismatic scene to be a better one but I don't think it will change anytime soon. Please don't ask me about the video and pictures, you can find the video in my Youtube account but I will keep that pictures for myself. I will answer don't know if you ask me about it, not because I am a chicken but it will be a waste of time talking about Malaysia Numismatic eggs in here. If I am a chicken, I will not share these eggs story in my blog.