Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Malaysia coin blog

Today, I finish setting up my new coin blog, new Malaysia Coin blog. The new blog is for my Malay readers and written in Malay. It will be focusing more on Malaysia Coins price, details & specifications, books and other Malaysia coins information that you need. All posts come with pictures that I took myself. It still in development phase and need more time to put all the information in that blog. The new blog doesn't mean I will closed this blog, it is just an alternative to my readers who doesn't understand English really well. Fell free to comment in here and share your suggestion about the new blog.

Malaysia blog
You can read more about my new blog here: Malaysia Coin.

I also had setup a new Facebook fanpage, Malaysia coin facebook page. I start the fanpage since October 2011 and currently it already have 1,891 likes. You can find more pictures, stories, item for sell, questions and notes in that new page. More activities will be organize in that new Facebook page in the future. The main purpose of the Facebook page is for an easy interaction between me and my readers. It will be easy for you to asked me questions. Just make sure you post a clear pictures of your Malaysia coin in the new Facebook page if you want to know their value. I will also try to share Malaysia coin price and value in the new Malaysian coin blog in the future.

For a fast update about any of my Facebook page or blog activities, I suggest you to add my Twitter @malaysiacoin.