Monday, March 5, 2012

Sasana Kijang Galeri Numismatik

I know some of you still have not visit "Sasana Kijang Galeri Numismatik". Today, I am sharing some of the Numismatic Gallery pictures that I had shared before in my blog and Facebook page. Hopefully, my pictures will motivate you to come and visit the gallery yourself. In my last visit to Sasana Kijang or also known as Bank Negara Museum, the gallery still don't have many visitor even with a free parking and delicious but cheap price food at the Sasana Cafe. I had been writing about Sasana Kijang since its opening last year but I believe the promotion still not enough. Especially when they're less people coming to visit the place and less people reading the post about it. If you don't know What is Sasana Kijang? It is a new Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) Complex and you can find BNM Museum in that building. Here are some post about Sasana Kijang that I had posted earlier:

Read this post for:
BNM press release on Sasana Kijang; Opening of Sasana Kijang.
Sasana Kijang address, contact, maps; Sasana Kijang location.

Sasana Kijang Pictures, source: http://lunaticg.blogspot.com:

cock money

animal tin currency

chicken currency

croc currency

china coin

dacing lama

coin gallery

johor coin

pattern notes

money gallery

trial notes

Have you visit this place before? Share your opinion about this place.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
To watch more photos and videos of Malaysia Numismatic, join (Like) my fan page on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/malaysiacoin. Feel free to leave a suggestion, request or ask a question there. And get the latest news about my blogs on the Facebook fan page. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------