Wednesday, January 21, 2009

AJMIR Sdn Bhd Money Changer, Jalan Tun H.S Lee



Last place I visit for my 17 January 2009 hunting trip is Ajmir Sdn Bhd Money Changer. Their shop is located at Jalan Tun H. S Lee, beside metro bus stop. It is also near Jalan Yap Ah Loy and Lebuh Pasar Besar where you can find Maybank and RHB bank. They were open everyday from 10.00 am until 7.00 pm everyday. You can contact Mr. Nawab at 019-2795555 or 03-20705555.


They have another shop just near this place and I only gone to this place twice. I don't realize I have been doing business with them for over 3 years now. Only realize that after looking at the banner in front of their shop. They have many old banknote for sale but mostly Malaysia banknote. On that day, they have one Brunei 100 ringgit for sale at RM300 price. They also have some Malaysia uncut banknotes sale at a bargain price (I don't collect uncut banknote). They also selling Malaysia RM50 commemorative Commonwealth banknote at RM120 which is cheaper then market price RM160. They also have 3 running number Malaya & British Borneo banknote (kapal layar) for sale at RM90 per piece.

I want to buy some of coin in their collection (world coins) but need to wait for the owner to come and bargaining the price with him. All the coin already put in their different continent and country in boxes and I can see some old coins in there. I am not keen on the waiting part and maybe will try to asked them again in my next trip there.