Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Can you help me sell my item?

Recently many people asking me the same question; Can you help me sell my item? Can you help me find a buyer for my item? Can you suggest me a buyer? Some people even praise me first by saying that i have a very nice blog and so on. After a second email, they will asked if I can sell their item for them. One person even offer me 50% commission on his seribu ringgit Mohd. Ismail Ali signature after I found a buyer for him. everyone seems asking almost the same question.

To be clear, I don't help sell your items even though you want to pay me a hefty sum of money, if the item is not with me. You need to send that item to me at your own cost. I will try to sell them for you but not every item are accepted because not every collection is a hot thing in market. Some item I need to wait for a long time to get your target price. the commission based on our agreement and method of selling. Some item I can easily sell them online while other item, I need to asked my buyer around if they're interested on buying that particular coin or banknote.

Why i don't help you sell them? Mostly because they are to many cheater, fraudster, conman and opportunist out there. I don't want to get involve on all of this. Some of this fraudster even put their web link on my blog but I don't publish them. Any link you put in my comment form that is not related to my post or blog will be deleted straight away. People can easily says they have any collection for sale but do they know if that item is fake or original? Some of you don't even know what is replica coin means. The condition of your item also one thing that i need to look upon. Looking item using a picture will not help much on deciding what is your item condition. 

I can try to help you find the value of your collection and you can learn how to sell them yourself. If you want me to buy the item, the price will be at least 50% from its market value? Why do I take so much from your item value? You need to read the explanation in my old post; This blog only for collector. As I always suggest to all my reader, try to sell them yourself. I am not writing my blog to gain profit but sharing what i know with you. Free no extra cost.