Thursday, July 8, 2010

Free blog list invitation 2010

I am searching for a blog related to my niche for a new blog list post. This invitation is not for link exchange or Reciprocal Link Exchange Invitation. Please don't asked me for a link exchange, I will not do that since someone exchange me with her link farm. Google penalize me with one page rank down, luckily I realize it early. For the links that I will received, I will be compiling a list of blogs in a new post. It will be the same with my Malaysia coin blog list. Currently, the list is in PR2 and it will be going up too if my blog rank going up.

blog link exchange
I am looking for any blogs about Coin, Banknote, Antique(collection of 100 years old item), Vintage, Silver and Gold. Your site must be at least 6 months old with one post a week. I will not entertain any site with Google Page Rank 0 or unranked. Minimum only 15 blogs per category will be put in this list or Maximum 35 blog per category. Only one category per site will be allowed. Please make sure you put it in a right category.

This invitation will be open for one month (30 days), starting from this post date. I have the right to reject any site from my list. In case of too many link received, I will select the blog according to its Google Page Rank and your post frequency. You can email me at lunaticg@gmail.com with this details about your blog:

Title:
Url:
Description:
Category:
Owner:
E-mail:
Country:
Blog language: (If other then English, Please make sure you install translator widget).
Frequency updated:
Google Page Rank:
Banknote & coin: Please tell your blog about what (Ancient coin, polymer banknote, your own collection, silver coin etc)? Do you accept swap?

update: 24 August 2010.
This invitation already ended. With only two blog grab the chance.
Thank you.