Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tonight I want to cry

Tonight I want to cry, not because someone die, not because someone make me sad, not because I need to pay my income tax. I am very tired to talk about it today until I read "impossible" as "possible". I know nothing impossible these days. If you want to know, you need to look at the pictures that I post. For the first case, look carefully at the picture, if you're true collector, you will understand what I mean. For the second case, some of you might have seen them posted by someone in Facebook, I think only few of you get a chance to own it since it is a limited edition. For the second case, I keep on saying, Is this possible? Do he really own all these stuff in here? Thank you Sifu Dickson Niew. For each sentences I think I repeat them twice. Tonight I want to cry.... For the full post, you need to wait for me to stop crying. I will try to post about it if I am not dying.

PATA silver coin box

Case 2. Frank Goon collection book
published by Spink