Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Numismatic Error Coins Blog

After has been postponed for so many months, today, I finish helping a friend change his new Numismatic Error Coins Blog template. Many of my Facebook friends maybe had been visiting his blog before; Niewmismatic Error Coins. Dickson Niew blog has been around since February 2011. For me, he is an expert in Malaysia coin errors and also a rare coins. I had been promising him to give a helping hand on changing his new blog template since he is active in March but new life make it hard for me to spare some times for him.

Error Coins Blog

Dickson talk about coin errors (mostly Malaysia Parliament and Bunga Raya series), History of Malaysia coins, Counterfeit Malaysia coins, Tin coins, JIM banknotes and since he is a Malaysia Numismatic Society committee members, he also talk about their activity. You can also asked him any question related to your Malaysia coins at his facebook @dicksonniew, twitter @dicksonniew or you can also email him at dicksonniew33(at)gmail.com. He also have a shop; Dickson Niew Collection Shop. You can view his shop pictures at Malaysia Coin Facebook page.

Why do I talk about him? Its very hard to find information about Malaysia coins or banknotes because many people in Malaysia who have the knowledge don't want to share them but Dickson is the opposite. He just love to collect information that he knew and share it with others. Last time he ask me to write what he share in my blog, for me, that will not give benefits to Malaysia Numismatic since I don't even collect error coins, I don't have the knowledge. I asked him to learn how to blog and I am glad he took the challenge. Today his blog already got Pagerank 2 (should be Pagerank 3 if he don't do some mistake in his blog) and will be popular in no time.

I hope in the near future, many Malaysian sifu/guru's in Malaysia Numismatic will be sharing their knowledge with others in the world wide web. If you don't know how to blog, you can asked Dickson for guidance. I am sure he can teach you some of his blog knowledge by now.

You can visit his blog by clicking this link; Niewmismatic Error Coins. Tell me what do you think about his new blog? Do you read his blog before?