- The Railway Station, Kuala Lumpur
- The Railway Administrative Building, Kuala Lumpur
- The Old City Hall, Kuala Lumpur (Now Panggung Bandaraya)
- The Railway Station, Ipoh, Perak
- Ipoh Town Hall Building, Perak
- The White House of Klang (Now Galeri Diraja Sultan Abdul Aziz, under the auspices of the Sultan of Selangor)
- Jamek Mosque, Kuala Lumpur (Masjid Jamek)
- Ubudiah Mosque, Kuala Kangsar, (Masjid Ubaidah, under the auspices of the Sultan of Perak)
- State Secretariat Building, Seremban (Now Seremban State Library)
- Extensions to The Royal Selangor Club, Kuala Lumpur
- Carcosa Sri Negara, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and many other buildings in Malaysia.
U.S Agency Dealing in Stamps, Coins, Banknotes, Miniature Sheets, Phone Cards in Malaysia, Singapore, China, Hong Kong & World. U.S Agency is based in Ipoh. You can find their shop at; No. 115, Jln Sultan Idris Shah, 30000 Ipoh, Perak. You can contact the owner Mr. Govin at phone number 012-5017775. U.S Agency money and stamp fair held every month on the 1st weekend (saturday & sunday) at Heritage Station Hotel at 9am until 5.00pm. You can contact Mr. Govin for confirmation before you go to their fair.
As what I remember, this money fair has been held by Mr. Govin at the same place since 2006 (correct me if I am wrong). i have been their buyer since then. they have many good collection at a reasonable price then other coin or stamp dealer in Klang Valley but at my recent visit there. the price is almost the same as the Klang Valley coin dealer. they don't have many item for coin and banknote colleting with only quater of the space is for coin and banknote display. Most of their buyer is looking for stamp.
This is one place where I can see many kids involve in any coin or stamp collecting. Most of the time i come here, at least 2 0r 3 kids accompany by their parents searching for their future collection. This is a good sign that this hobby will be continue by our future generation. Most Kids nowadays, just have "play video games" as a hobby. This is one hobby that is good for our future generation, there is no return on your investment buying their video games and stuff. this hobby will be a rewarding hobby, if you can teach them properly on how to do collecting.
I can see Item such as books related to stamps and money collecting, commemorative coin, world coins, malaysia banknotes, World banknotes, stamps, first day cover, telephone card and album to keep your collection on sale in this fair. One of the banknotes that interest me is malaya $50 dollar 1942 banknote, they sale this item for RM3,800 ringgit. this item is a bit hard to find nowadays. I try to asked Mr. Govin for a good price, I come back with dissapointment that day. My tips when you visit here, you can see their buying price on their tag price. A bit funny but thats the truth. They don't put new item with their buying price though.
U.S Agency has stop Heritage Hotel Money Fair.