Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jackie-Amcorp Mall

This is a series of posts for my Amcorp Mall Flea Market sellers. I found Jackie on the same day as I found Ng Kim Hom on 31 March 2012. Its Saturday and he is selling on the lower ground floor, he will be on the 1st floor on Sunday. You can contact him at handphone number 010-8906699. I think all the non permanent sellers will be selling on the lower ground on Saturday and on the 1st floor on Sunday, right? Please correct me if I am wrong. On my trip that day, I can see less people coming to Amcorp Mall. Back to Jackie, he is selling mostly world banknote, Malaya coins, Medal, first day cover and silver coins. When I took his pictures, he have a customer around and I cannot get to check some of his album. I suppose to go back to his stall but I had to go to SLCollectors shop on the same day. Sorry Jackie, maybe will check your item next time.

Jackie

Here are some of his item on sale that day:

silver

2 pesos

banknotes

medal

old banknote

A little bit information about Amcorp Mall Flea Market. The flea market has been opening since 1997 and have around 300 stalls. you can find almost everything at the flea market but most of the time, people come over there for the antiques and collectibles stuff. The market open on Saturday and Sunday from 9am until around 5pm. Its a must visit place for antique and collectibles fan who come and visit Malaysia.