Consists of a 1 troy ounce 999.9 fine gold proof coin, a 2 troy ounce 999 silver piedfort coloured coin, a cupro-nickel proof-like coin and a floral-shaped ingot. The coins in this set form part of the mintage for the individual coins. The gold coin in the 3-in-1 coin set is engraved with a serial number matching that of the accompanying certificate of authenticity. Limited to 500 sets.
$1 Gold Brilliant Uncirculated Coin
With a diameter of only 7 mm and weighing only 0.3 gm, it is the smallest 999.9 gold coin issued by MAS. Mintage of 3,000 pieces.
The details of the coins are:
- a. $200 Gold Proof Coin-5 troy ounce of 999.9 fine gold with diameter of 60 mm. Limited mintage of 200 pieces.
- $100 Gold Proof Coin-1 troy ounce of 999.9 fine gold. Mintage of 2,000 pieces.
- $5 Gold Proof Coin-¼ troy ounce of 999.9 fine gold. Mintage of 2,000 pieces.
- $10 Silver Piedford Proof Colour Coin-The Rabbit is featured on this coin in full colour, with a peony incorporated on its body. It is minted in 2 troy ounce of 999 fine silver with twice the thickness of an ordinary coin. Mintage of 20,000 pieces.
- $25 Silver Proof Coin-Minted in 5 troy ounce of 999 fine silver, this is the largest coin issued by MAS with a diameter of 65 mm. Limited mintage of 250 pieces.
- $2 Silver Proof Coin-20 gm 999 fine silver. Mintage of 6,000 pieces.
- $2 Cupro-Nickle Proof-like Coin-Proof like condition. Mintage of 80,000 pieces.
The Lunar Rabbit Coins are also available in other premium sets:
- 5 Troy Ounce Lunar Series Coin Set-Consists of a 5 troy ounce 999.9 fine gold proof coin and a 5 troy ounce 999 fine silver proof coin. They are displayed to form the auspicious figure ‘8’. Each coin set comes with a serialised certificate of authenticity. The coins in this set form part of the mintage for the individual coins. Limited to 88 sets.
- 2 in 1 Coin Set-Consists of a 2 troy ounce 999 fine silver piedfort proof coin, a cupro-nickel proof like coin and a floral shaped ingot. The coins in this set form part of the mintage for the individual coins. Limited to 3,000 sets.
This set consists of 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1 as well as a $5 scallop-edged coin with a latent image of the year ‘2011’ and the MAS logo. The set is presented in an attractive Hongbao pack. Mintage of 60,000 sets.
Sale of Coins
The coins will be sold by The Singapore Mint. Orders must reach The Singapore Mint by 31 December 2010. For enquiries and coin orders, the public can contact The Singapore Mint at 6566 2626 / 6339 0886 / 6895 0288 / 6222 2486 ，or via Internet at www.singaporemint.com.