Thursday, October 4, 2012

8 Reales Ferdinand Vii-Fake & original

Last night, I posted a few pictures in my Facebook page 8 Reales Ferdinand Vii-Fake & original album. The coin in discussion is a Bolivia Mint 8 reales. I buy this coin from an Indonesian coin seller in Facebook who I will not reveal right now. I suppose to make a post about Trusted Indonesian coin sellers in Facebook but look like I need to write about Untrusted Indonesian coin sellers in Facebook first. If you're asking about the coin weight, both of the coins has the almost correct weight 27gm, its means nothing wrong with the weight. They're something funny about the coin look though, I do think this two pictures will help you to spot the Fake & original coin. You can comment at my Facebook album; 8 Reales Ferdinand Vii-Fake & original.

8 Reales edge
Which one is Fake, left or right?

8 Reales
Which one is Fake, left or right?

Guess and give me a reasons why do you think it is fake? You can find the answer here; Fake 8 Reales 1825 Ferdinand VII coin.