Thursday, August 25, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya 2011

I want to wish an early Selamat Hari Raya 2011 (Happy Eid 2011) to all my Muslim readers wherever you are in this world. Hope you can share happiness and celebrate Hari Raya in peace & harmony. I know many Malaysian will be going "balik kampung" (going back to their hometown) today. Wish everyone will have a safe journey home. Make sure you don't speeding on our highway. Police will give you maximum compound/summon if you get caught.

Hari Raya 2011 coin


By the way, if you're wondering what kind of Hari Raya coin this is. It isn't issued in any country. This is just some pictures that I edit today. Don't tell me you want to buy this coin. I had been looking for Eid ul-Fitr coin (if any country issued one) but so far, I have found nothing. Its a big day for Muslim but not even a single Muslim country produce Happy Eid coin? Maybe I am looking in the wrong place, please advice me if any hari raya coins exist.

Again:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir Batin

From:
lunaticg

You can also read my old raya posts: