Thank you for everyone who had join my "Duit Syiling Giveaway". It still on and will only closed at 12am (gmt +8, Malaysia time), 1 October 2011. Today, I start my 2nd giveaway, "Duit Lama Giveaway". You will have a chance to win a Malaysia 2nd series Coins. Three winners will be chosen using random.org poll system. The contest/Giveaway start today and will end until 12am (gmt +8, Malaysia time), 1 November 2011. All bloggers in this world are invited to join this giveaway. You can write in any language as long as people will understand your writing.
Prize: 3 Malaysia 2nd series Commemorative Coins
Giveaway Terms & Condition:
1. Write a blog post with a title "Lunaticg Duit Lama Giveaway" and give a link to this entry/post in your blog posts.
2. Your blog posts can be written in any language.
3. Tag at least 3 of your blogger friends in your post.
4. Comment in this entry with your written post url/permalink.
5. The contest will end 12am (gmt +8, Malaysia time), 1 November 2011.
6. Anyone with a blog a welcome to join. Only one entry per blog is allowed.
Search this blog
Subscribe via email for free
Enter your email address below
Activate your subscription by clicking on the link in an email from us. We respect your privacy. You can unsubscribe anytime.
I am looking for a video about how to make counterfeit money in youtube. What I found is a shocking story how easy it is to make a counter...
Today I share with you Malaysia rare coin price and value Infographics. I am not very good at Infographics but will try to improve them nex...
I don't know why Malaysian are very easy to believe in scam. Most probably because of promise of high return. I had been sharing so man...
I had been writing about "nilai duit lama" (Malaysia old currency value) a long time ago but still many of my readers, email me a...
In September 2010, world's most expensive penny , a Lincoln cent struck in the wrong metal at the Denver Mint in 1943, has been sold f...