A set of Medallion and Swiss made watch for the Installation of His Majesty the Yang Di-Pertuan Agong XIV, the late Sultan Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah will be the main highlight in the upcoming Trigometric Auction 6, 15 October 2017.
The Royal Collection (lot 0071) consist of The Installation of His Majesty the Yang Di-Pertuan Agong XIV Medallion (.999 Silver) minted by Public Gold & Swiss made automatic watch. Both of the items come with special wooden box.
Kedah's Sultan Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah has passed away at the age of 89 at 2.30pm on 11th September 2017. The late Sultan Abdul Halim made history when he became Yang di-Pertuan Agong for the second time in 2012 after being installed for the first time in 1970.
Bidding price for lot 0071 start at RM7,000 and maximum estimate price is RM15,000.
Trigometric Auction 6 will be held at Serunai Suite, Level 1, East Wing, Hilton Hotel Petaling Jaya, (P.J. Hilton), 2, Jalan Barat, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Another main highlight for the auction is a 50 Ringgit Ahmad Don first prefix Solid 3, AA 3333333 (lot 0599) banknote. The banknote graded by Paper Money Guaranty (PMG) 66 EPQ, the bidding will start at RM30,000 and maximum estimate price is RM38,000. As always, fancy number banknotes like this will get a higher price when the auction day end.
A 1967 Malaysia Proof coin set (lot 0106) with NGC grading offered at starting price of RM12,000. The whole set come with Ultra Cameo and graded by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC); 1 Sen PF 66RD, 5 Sen PF 66 10 Sens PF 66, 20 Sens PF 66 & 50 Sens PF 66 (5pcs). Malaysia 1967 proof coin set minted by Royal Mint of London, only 500 sets was minted. The set was extremely scarce and seldom seen on the market.
For the first time, Trigometric Auctions are offering some old documents and manuscripts related to Malaya, Straits Settlements and Singapore. In lot 0652, a Municipality of Singapore Road Tax dated 2.2.1942 offered for a starting price of RM1,200. The road tax serial no. 1332, in Extremely Fine condition, toned with 1 pin hole.
Other highlight includes:
- Lot 0019: 2010 China Colored Silver Coin - Geng Yin Year (Year of the Tiger) Proof 50 Yuan with box & certificate. Estimate RM13,000-RM18,000.
- Lot 0142: 2003 Malaysia Non-Aligned Movement (KN62) Proof set of 2 RM1 (Nordic Gold), RM10 (.925 Silver) Only 300 sets issued. Estimate RM900-RM1,800.
- Lot 0143: 2003 Malaysia Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace (KN64) Proof set of 2 RM1 (Copper Nickel) RM10 (.925 Silver) . Only 300 sets issued. Estimate RM1,000-RM2,500.
- Lot 0145: 2004 Malaysia 100 Years of Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj (KN70) Proof set of 2 RM1 (Copper Nickel), RM10 (.925 Silver). Only 300 sets issued. Estimate RM1,000-RM2,500.
- Lot 0160: 2003 Malaysia Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace (KN35) Proof set of 3 RM1 (Copper Nickel), RM10 (.925 Silver) RM100 (999.9 Gold) with certificate no. 019. Only 100 sets issued. Estimate RM6,500-RM10,000.
- Lot 0162: 2004 Malaysia 100 Years of Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj (KN39) Proof set of 3 RM1 (Copper Nickel), RM10 (.925 Silver) RM100 (999.9 Gold). Only 100 sets issued. Estimate RM6,000-RM9,000.
- Lot 0206: Hong Kong, HK & Shanghai Banking 1926 1 Dollar. Serial no. D 089920 PMG 64EPQ. Estimate RM7,500-RM8,000.
- Lot 0334: Japan 2004 10,000 Yen (P106b) Solid Serial no. TH 888888 R, PMG 67 EPQ. Estimate RM2,200-RM2,400.
- Lot 0337: Mali 1970 - 84 10,000 Francs (P15f) S/N E.6 71675, PMG 67EPQ. Estimate RM5,000-RM5,500.
- Lot 0351: Thailand, 2000 50 Bath (P105) Commemorative Golden Wedding Anniversary. Serial no. 9R 657711 PMG 64 UNC. Estimate RM500-RM700.
- Lot 0586: 50 Ringgit 3rd Series Sign. Ismail Md.Ali Solid 8's, Serial no. B/64 888888 UNC light foxing. Estimate RM15,000-RM30,000.
- Lot 0594: 20 Ringgit 5th Series Sign. Aziz Taha Solid 4's, First Prefix, Serial no. TA 4444444 PMG 66 EPQ. Estimate RM16,000-RM28,000.
- Lot 0600: 50 Ringgit 8th Series, Sign Ahmad Don Solid 3's, Solid no. AK 3333333 PMG 67 EPQ. Estimate RM6,500-RM9,000.
Lot viewing for the Trigometric Auction 6 will be held on 13 and 14 October 2017 from 10.30am until 6.00pm at Trigometric shop, level 3, Amcorp Mall, Petaling Jaya.
Bidding is now live via liveauctioneers.com.
Buyer premium is 15% for floor bid and 20% for liveauctioneers.com internet bidding. You can pay using cash or credit card but the charges for credit card is 3%. You also need to add 6% GST for the buyer premium.
For further information, you can contact Trigometric Sdn Bhd (Mr. Koay / MS Farah) at 03-7957 9566 or you can visit them at Amcorp Mall Petaling Jaya (Open everyday 10am – 6pm, except Monday and Public Holiday).