Thursday, January 12, 2012

Do you know this BNM girl?

A friend MMS me yesterday and asked, "Do you know this BNM girl? Can you find information about her because I think I am falling in love with her. Everytime new commemorative coins or banknotes by Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM), she will be the model, holding the commemorative." She have become one of the celebrity for Malaysia collectors. Many of my friends also talk about her in forum, facebook or even when I meet up with them during our monthly meeting. Some of them coming to BNM, hoping to meet her while buying the new commemorative banknotes. Maybe that all because we saw many pictures of her last year.

RM20 banknote

I do some searching for that particular friend, I found many information about her. Her name is Noor Aimah Mohd Nor, 32 years old. She is actually a blogger too and have some blogs that already not active. Her current blog is at Tipahbebel.blogspot.com. Look like she has been giving some inside info about the new commemoratives all this while. To all my collector friends who are dreaming to meet her at the BNM counter, she don't work there. I found many more informations about her but since it is personal information, sorry, I will not share them with anyone but you can asked her yourself at tipahvogue@gmail.com. (PS: Sorry, some of her personal data I delete in here after she personally requested).

Here are some pictures of her from last year:






To Noor Aimah Mohd Nor, this is just a reply to my reader who is your fan. I don't share any of your personal information with anyone, don't worry.