Thursday, September 15, 2011

Selamat Hari Malaysia

To all my Malaysian readers wherever you are Selamat Hari Malaysia (Happy Malaysia Day) and happy holiday. Tommorow is Malaysia National Day and it will be celebrate at Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur. Anyone will be going to Malaysia Merdeka Celebration? I think its been a long time since any Merdeka celebration has been organize at Dataran Merdeka.  It has been 54 long years and many things happened to our country. Let just hope our country unity will become stronger everyday. Politician should make sure this country prosper not just talked about history of this country.

Selamat hari Malaysia

To anyone who want to find Malaysia Flag or Merdeka logo, you can go to my post, Malaysia Merdeka 2011. Please don't remove my watermark if you want to use my pictures. It is consider as stealing someone content. I had been reporting many bloggers For DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) for stealing my content before. If you think you don't want your blog/website anymore. Keep on stealing my blog content.


Malaysia Merdeka Theme (Tema Merdeka) 2011:

1 Malaysia, Transformasi Berjaya, Rakyat Sejahtera
(1 Malaysia, Transformation Success, People Peace)


54 years Malaysia Merdeka Celebration 2011:
Date: 16 September 2011
Time: 7.00 pagi
Place: Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur

For a new Malaysia 54 Merdeka Coin, you can visit my new post: Selamat Hari Merdeka Malaysia 2011.

"SELAMAT HARI MALAYSIA EVERYONE!"