Monday, March 30, 2009

Sportstoto 4d shop, Persiaran Raja Muda Musa, Port Klang

There is another place that sell banknote and coin on Persiaran Raja Muda Musa, Port Klang. I remember about this shop when I visit Thiru's numismatic & Handicraft. Uncle Thiru told me that some of you come to his shop after reading my blog. Thank you for reading what I am writing in here and I will try my best to find a cheap coin dealer like uncle thiru. Back to this shop, this is exactly a 4D sportstoto shop located on Persiaran Raja Muda Musa. It is the same row as uncle Thiru shop.

The owner of this banknote and coin is an old man who is also the owner of this 4D shop. You need to asked for him at the 4D counter if you want to buy that banknote and coin. At the time I coming on last Saturday, he is not in and I cannot get his contact number. The price he give you will be a bit expensive and you need to negotiate for a good price. It is better if you can talk in Chinese to negotiate with him. This glass cupboard is the only coin and banknote for sale in this shop.

At time I am visiting that shop, I cannot found anything that I would buy. I can see that some of the item on display maybe something that some of you are looking for. I can see 1 piece of King Edward VII quarter cents year 1908 in fine condition. One piece Queen Victoria half cent but I cannot see the year, in fine condition. One piece Queen Victoria 10 cent but cannot see the year also, in fine condition. A set of Malaya banknote 1 cent, 5 cent and 10 cent; I cannot see what its condition from outside but some of you maybe looking for this. He also have some Malaya & British Borneo Kapal Layar 1 dollar, printed by Thomas De La Rue. I also can see some Sukarno banknote, japanese banknote, Singapore banknote, Vietnam banknote and some old Malaysia banknote.