Monday, February 2, 2009

Klang : 31 january 2009 hunting trip


Another place I visit for my hunting trip on 31 January 2009 is in Taman Sri Andalas. A friend told me that an old man is selling banknote and coin near a 4D shop beside a Public Bank in that place. I try to look for Public Bank upon my arrival there but I cannot see any person Selling banknote beside that 4D shop. I walk and browsing near that place and found Uncle Ah San at a 4D Magnum.


Uncle Ah San told me that he only doing sale at 4D Shop beside Public Bank on Friday. Saturday and Sunday he will be doing his sale at this 4D shop(Magnum). He will be there from 10.00 am until 3.00 pm. He has been selling banknote & coin at this places for almost 7 years. At the time of my visit there, I saw him talking in Chinese dialect while holding a piece of Malaya & British Borneo $10 dollar (duit Kerbau). When I asked him if that banknote is for sale, he said no. Only that the last digit of his banknote almost come up and strike 1st price for Magnum 4D.


I saw many old Malaya & British Borneo coin in his possession. He also sale some world coin but the condition for all the coin is almost very fine. He is also selling amulet (I don't pretty sure is it a Chinese or Thailand amulet). Almost all his banknote is in fine condition. He don't have any hand phone number that I can put in here so if you passed by Taman Sri Andalas in Klang on Friday until Saturday, feel free to check his sale.