Sunday, September 22, 2013

John Ho-Collector Sanity-Amcorp Mall Flea Market

I think it is over a year since my last visit to Amcorp Mall Flea Market. Today in my visit there I meet few Dealers who open their stall at the famous flea market. One of them is Mr. John Ho from Collector Sanity shop, Lot 08-32, Level 8, Berjaya Time Square, Kuala Lumpur (Just Opposite the Berjaya Time Square Joint Management Body).

John Ho

Quick information to all my blog readers, I am trying to compile a list of Flea Market dealers in this blog last year but I stop because a little bit busy with work and family. I am planning to do it next year but a few friends has been requested a list of Amcorp Mall Flea Market sellers. It will help them to contact the sellers since most of the time they forgot to asked for sellers contact information.

banknotes for sell

I arrived at Amcorp Mall at around 2pm and Mr. John Ho is a little bit busy with customer and both his stall. He have a stall at the ground floor, near the escalator and another one one the 1st floor. The ground floor is selling banknotes and coins and the stall on the 1st floor is selling coins and banknotes accessories.

BNM coin

coin holder

What I like about them is their unique way to give information with a colourful sticker on the coin holder. It will help their buyer remember easily were they buy the coins and help promote their shop as well.

Aishah RM100

You can contact Mr. John Ho via his handphone 019-2525383 or visit his shop at Collector Sanity, Lot 08-32, Level 8, Berjaya Time Square, Kuala Lumpur (Just Opposite the Berjaya Time Square Joint Management Body).