Sunday, April 8, 2012

Anggerik Mall Flea Market

Today, I have a chance to visit Anggerik Mall Flea Market at Shah Alam after found out about it via Uptown Banknote Facebook. From what I read, there is only one seller who is selling banknote and coins at that place. Sadly, when I go there, that seller don't want me to take pictures of his items. I respect that he don't want free publicity and go to other stalls/booth. Most of the seller at this Pasar Karat (Flea Market) sell collectibles kitchenware. They're not much booth/seller in the flea market, only around 12 booth, four of them sell collectibles kitchenware. I am not sure if it is antique but I knew some people collect old kitchenware sets and their price can go up to thousands ringgit. Other items that on sale that day are Coke-cola bottles and collectibles, old camera, books, collectibles radio's, ABC (Air Batu Campur) Machine, old newspaper, signboard and many more. This Pasar Karat Anggerik Mall open on Sunday from 10am until 7pm.

flea market

shah alam maps
Anggerik Mall Maps

Anggerik Mall building located beside Shah Alam City Centre (SACC Mall). The easiest way to find that Mall is by using LKSA highway. Just look for SACC Mall signboard to guide you there. If you find SACC Mall, just look for other big building beside that mall.

Anggerik Mall

Address:
Anggerik Mall,
No. 5, Jalan 14/8,
40000 Shah Alam.

Every Sunday (please correct me if I am wrong, some people say the flea market open everyday)
Time : 10.00am – 7.00pm

Some of the items on sell:

coke box

milkmaid

treasure bottle

antique kitchenware

kitchenware

collectibles kitchenware

camera

antique radio

You can find more photos at my Malaysia Coin Facebook: Anggerik Mall Shah Alam.