Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year 2012

Happy New Year 2012 to all my readers. In a few hours time, it will be the end of 2011 and a start of a new year 2012 in Malaysia. Everyone are happily wishing happy New Year in Facebook and Twitter. 2011 has been great to me with a lot of personal achievement. This blog has achieve 1 million view since September 2011. Again, thank you to all my readers. I will try to give more new information for 2012. The only problem for me is most of the times, they're no broadband connection in the areas that I go. I think many Malaysian also having the same problem, especially if you go to a lot of places in Malaysia.

Happy New Year

Malaysia will be using new currency for 2012. New coins has been announced on July and new banknotes has been announced recently in December. Both the new currency come with commemorative collections for collector to collect. The premier set of 4th series Malaysia banknotes has been a very hot item in the market right now. Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) has been selling the premier set (A complete collection of RM1, RM5, RM10, RM20, RM50 and RM100 with the same serial number) for RM300. The price for the premier set in local market has gone up to RM500 per set. Some seller in Sabah sell them for RM600. Many none collector has been asking me why we collector take the trouble to get the commemorative banknotes since it will be in circulation in 2012. Many friends and families that I meet are very interested with the new RM20 notes. Many of them don't know that RM20 notes has been used in Malaysia before.

What is your new year 2012 resolution? It will be a year of the dragon for 2012 in Chinese almanac. I think most collector will like to add a new coins or banknotes in their collection, like always. Again for 2012, I don't target for my collection but my personal life. I had been rarely doing a coin hunting around Malaysia for 2011 since almost all my dealers are rising their item price tremendously. Its more cheaper to buy a collection via Facebook then buying them on the street nowadays. So what is your new year resolution? Care to share?